Home  Maps  About

Home > SubChat

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]


view flat

Re: Amtrak questions

Posted by Henry R32 #3730 on Wed May 16 00:27:08 2012, in response to Re: Amtrak questions, posted by Spider-Pig on Tue May 15 23:03:43 2012.

Since no one else said the name yet, it's the "transition sleeper" or "transition dorm" (since it has often been used as the crew dorm). I would imagine they would try and structure the train to minimize traffic through it since it is a sleeper, so I am curious to see how they will accomplish slapping a Pennsylvanian onto it...


Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:



Before posting.. think twice!

[ Return to the Message Index ]