Home  Maps  About

Home > OTChat
 

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

 

view flat

Re: The heck with the seniors.!!!

Posted by Dyre Dan on Wed Mar 25 19:58:34 2020, in response to The heck with the seniors.!!!, posted by TransitChuckG on Tue Mar 24 15:26:54 2020.

Not just get back to work, get back to LIFE. These closures and lockdowns cost not just dollars, but freedom and the normal interactions of daily life that are what we think of as living our lives. Yes, I expect that most people would be willing to accept, say, a 1% chance of dying in the next month for a 99% chance of being able to just live their lives as before.

Responses

Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:

Subject:

Message:



Before posting.. think twice!


[ Return to the Message Index ]