Home ∑ Maps ∑ About

Home > SubChat

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]


view flat

Re: [PHOTO] Re: NYCTA M/Mís overalls.

Posted by randyo on Mon Jan 13 18:15:33 2020, in response to Re: [PHOTO] Re: NYCTA M/Mís overalls., posted by Catfish 44 on Mon Jan 13 14:51:02 2020.

Those are what we used to call pinstripe overalls. The OP described them as ďthinly stripedĒ but whatever they were called, that is the type of stripe that was considered to be the official TA M/Mís uniform. Unfortunately I havenít been able to find any pinstripe overalls anywhere on line. The broader hickory stripe overalls as once worn by mainline RR engineers are in plentiful supply and that is what the CTA M/M wear. I havenít been able to find any info on pinstripe overalls from any websites and that includes Google which usually has everything. Although I haven't attempted to contact Lee or Carhartt (who made overalls under the brand name ďHeadlightĒ) I suspect that nobody working for the major workwear companies would have any idea what I would be talking about if I asked.


Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:



Before posting.. think twice!

[ Return to the Message Index ]