on Wed Jul 25 15:32:29 2018, in response to High St/Brooklyn Bridge - Where is High St?, posted by geoffc on Wed Jul 25 14:43:53 2018.
High Street presently exists only between Pearl Street and Jay Street, entirely to the east of the station bearing that name. At the time the station opened in 1933 however, High Street extended between Fulton Street (now Cadman Plaza West) and Navy Street. It has all since been removed. Another segment exists between Cadman Plaza East (formerly Washington Street) and Adams Street southbound, directly above the station, but this has been renamed Red Cross Place.