Home  Maps  About

Home > SubChat
 

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

 

view flat

Re: [PHOTOS] ***R-10's On The (F) 1980 ***

Posted by Far Rockaway A Train on Tue Mar 13 02:32:44 2018, in response to Re: [PHOTOS] ***R-10's On The (F) 1980 ***, posted by WayneJay on Mon Mar 12 21:10:48 2018.

Actually the CC was not a rush hour only line-just 97% was. The other 3% (Broad Channel-Rockaway Park) operated 19/7 a week. However, even on that portion of the route, it never operated the R46s other than during the rush hours only.

(There are no responses to this message.)

Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:

Subject:

Message:



Before posting.. think twice!


[ Return to the Message Index ]