|Re: Oh !! The Horror!! 'Artwork' has returned!! (1153391)|
|Home > SubChat|
Re: Oh !! The Horror!! 'Artwork' has returned!!
Posted by Train Man Paul : Metro-North's Best Conductor FOR ALL 3 LINES!!! on Fri Apr 27 20:59:29 2012, in response to Re: Oh !! The Horror!! 'Artwork' has returned!!, posted by monorail on Fri Apr 27 20:49:27 2012.TRANSIT PROPERTY PROTECTION AGENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In uniform, performs routine work in watching buildings and adjacent grounds on Authority property in order to provide protection against trespass, damage and loss; and performs related work as prescribed by the Authority. Performs such other duties as the Authority is authorized by law to prescribe in its regulations.
EXAMPLES OF TYPICAL TASKS:
• Maintains surveillance of Authority entrances and exits.
• Registers employees, visitors and vehicles entering Authority property.
• Deters entry or exit of unauthorized persons, vehicles or materials; and in the case of
a person leaving, acts to prevent the removal of any material from Authority property
without written approval of an authorized person.
• Makes sure all gates are secured.
• Maintains vehicle parking control.
• Reports fires and threats of fires to appropriate authorities.
• Reports threats to Authority security as well as usage conditions to the Security Operations Center.
• Makes written reports.
• Makes patrol of Authority properties.
It should also be noted that TPPA's are trained in track safety.