Home  Maps  About

Home > OTChat
 

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread | Next in Thread ]

 

view flat

Re: Supreme Court sides with Trump on border wall

Posted by AlM on Sat Aug 1 15:19:00 2020, in response to Re: Supreme Court sides with Trump on border wall, posted by mtk52983 on Sat Aug 1 14:33:32 2020.

I disagree with most Democrats on the wall. We have every right to keep out whom we want to keep out.

My objection to the wall is that 90% of it isn't worth the cost, and most of the remaining 10% was already built pre-Trump.

In most of CA, AZ, NM, and western TX, the real wall is the 50-100 miles of desert north of the border.


Responses

Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:

Subject:

Message:



Before posting.. think twice!


[ Return to the Message Index ]