Home  Maps  About

Home > BusChat
 

[ Read Responses | Post a New Response | Return to the Index ]
[ First in Thread ]

view flat

Re: Need Turn by Turn direction for SPHINX/FUJI Express, and Express Bus Service

Posted by Flxible4life on Sun May 6 10:56:46 2012, in response to Need Turn by Turn direction for SPHINX/FUJI Express, and Express Bus Service, posted by FamousNYLover on Fri May 4 21:52:48 2012.

I only know of Express Bus Service.
NYC(G.W.B)-Paterson: 97 percent of buses go-to-and-from NYC-G.W.B via broadway/ rte. 4. The other 3 percent travel locally on broadway in Paterson.

NYC(41st ST.)-Paterson:
Paterson-to-Clifton-to-Passaic-to-Passaic Park-to-Union City-to-NYC(41st ST.)
Some buses end service in Passaic because of competition amongst other Spanish jitneys or other companies and some do go into Secaucus.
Buses travel on these streets/hwys ect.

Main St.-to-Main Ave.-to-River Rd.-to-Rte.20-to-Rte. 3-to-30th St.(Union City)-to NYC

(There are no responses to this message.)

Post a New Response

Your Handle:

Your Password:

E-Mail Address:

Subject:

Message:



Before posting.. think twice!


[ Return to the Message Index ]